HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions

Closed Thread

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 12:31 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JManc View Post
I don't think anyone denies there is crime in white communities but statistics reveal these numbers are significantly higher in black communities than in white/hispanic/asian communities.
Link?

What category of crime are you referring to?

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 12:33 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownTown View Post
Yeah, youre stringing together multiple posts from different threads to try and fit your narrative here.
Multiple posts that YOU posted. So what's your point?

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 12:36 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
because he knew exactly what you meant. So did i. So do you.

You were making a racist point about black people and now you're trying to feign innocence as if someone took you out of context. No one took you out of context. Your statement was racist and... I'll probably get banned for saying this quicker than you but... You are racist. As fuck.
exactly.

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 12:39 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYNYC View Post
You, sir, are racist af. Sorry (actually not sorry) if you disagree, but you are literally the definition of the word.

Where is the data to support your response? Furthermore, what are the boundaries for "black" and "white" communities?

You're the worst of the worst. Looking forward to seeing the word "banned" beside your username, coward.

You're exactly what we're talking about in this thread.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Looking forward to seeing the word "deals with reality" beside your username, coward.

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 12:41 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannedairspray View Post
I think people are afraid that if you say that, the next thing you're going to say is that it's because black people are somehow more genetically predisposed towards crime or something. So they think they're nipping a racist argument in the bud, by denying the foundation for it.

That's true, IF the follow-on argument was going to be that. But if it wasn't (and I don't see anyone here saying that), all they did was deny reality (and thus dealing with that reality, to actually help people better themselves) in order to feel good about themselves. Which is...ya know...worthless.
Here's the follow on argument:

My girlfriend is a poor immigrant. She came to the US with literally nothing (and as a non-citizen obviously doesn't qualify for welfare etc). She worked until she made enough money to take ESL classes at the local community college. Then once she had improved her English she started studying to be a nurse (while still working). She works her ass off at work and in school because in her culture they believe hard work and education are the path to success (just like we used to believe here in the US before we started to lose our way. Even without me saying it i'm sure everyone will (rightly) assume she is Asian. Unfortunately here in the US we have a certain group that believes education and hard work are for suckers and that glorifies violence and drug dealers. Is it any wonder why that group is so much less successful and more drawn to crime than the group my girlfriend comes from? The problem isn't being poor or being an immigrant, it's all about what sort of person you are and a big part of that is what your culture is teaching you. I see no reason why criticizing certain cultures and praising others should be seen as a bad thing or even a political thing.

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownTown View Post
Here's the follow on argument:

My girlfriend is a poor immigrant. She came to the US with literally nothing (and as a non-citizen obviously doesn't qualify for welfare etc). She worked until she made enough money to take ESL classes at the local community college. Then once she had improved her English she started studying to be a nurse (while still working). She works her ass off at work and in school because in her culture they believe hard work and education are the path to success (just like we used to believe here in the US before we started to lose our way. Even without me saying it i'm sure everyone will (rightly) assume she is Asian. Unfortunately here in the US we have a certain group that believes education and hard work are for suckers and that glorifies violence and drug dealers. Is it any wonder why that group is so much less successful and more drawn to crime than the group my girlfriend comes from? The problem isn't being poor or being an immigrant, it's all about what sort of person you are and a big part of that is what your culture is teaching you. I see no reason why criticizing certain cultures and praising others should be seen as a bad thing or even a political thing.
I feel very sorry for your girlfriend. But she voluntarily puts up with having a condescending jackass for a boyfriend. Nobody else wants or needs to hear your opinion about why other cultures don't fit your ideal.

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 12:49 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
I feel very sorry for your girlfriend. But she voluntarily puts up with having a condescending jackass for a boyfriend. Nobody else wants or needs to hear your opinion about why other cultures don't fit your ideal.
Preach!

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 12:55 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannedairspray View Post

You're exactly what we're talking about in this thread.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Looking forward to seeing the word "deals with reality" beside your username, coward.
Curious, did you type the above response while wearing your "MAGA" cap *and* "Keyboard Tough Guy" t-shirt, or just the cap?

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 1:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mja View Post

Excuses? These are merely (undeniable) reasons for what happened. It's not like the poor people of Camden were going to save the city if only they stayed in school and off drugs. All the money left, all the jobs left, and the only people that stayed were those who couldn't leave, and then no one would give them any loans to maintain their houses. So no jobs, no corporate citizens, no money, no middle class, no tax base. Just the poorest of the poor in a city with worthless real estate and aging/crumbling infrastructure in the greatest need of social services, with very little economic opportunity. Sure, some kids can escape those circumstances (with the emphasis on the escape, rather than making their surroundings better), but it's certainly not going to be all of them, or even most of them.

And all of that's just as true for people in the little podunk town in the middle of nowhere West Virginia.
I don't buy that excuse. At least in rural Arkansas, when your towns employment base goes belly up, you can really say there is no where to work. Camden is ACROSS the river from one of the largest and richest cities in America. Its not like the entire Philly area went to shit. Just because you live within a certain cities jurisdiction doesn't mean you cant work outside those boundaries, people do it everyday...but for some reason poor urban areas in America are explained as places where there is no economic hope. South Chicago has 1000x the opportunity than Bytheville Arkansas....any day of the week. I am not saying id rather live there, but you can travel to some of the best job markets in the world, rural areas cant say the same.

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 1:31 AM

Quote:
You, sir, are racist af. Sorry (actually not sorry) if you disagree, but you are literally the definition of the word.

Where is the data to support your response? Furthermore, what are the boundaries for "black" and "white" communities?

You're the worst of the worst. Looking forward to seeing the word "banned" beside your username, coward.
You're kidding, right? You have never seen stats from our government showing like 3% of our population(young black males) commit somewhere like 45% of the murders? That's an important stat too, I always use murders because its a great marker on crime, its easily identifiable and more likely to be prosecuted than say...GTA.

Your emotions do not match with the data. Black people commit a much larger share of crime in relation to their population than any other group.

If you think that is racist, my question is...how?

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 1:32 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Curious, did you type the above response while wearing your "MAGA" cap *and* "Keyboard Tough Guy" t-shirt, or just the cap?
I hate Trump. Curious, did type the above response while wearing your "To be a moderate, you need to ignore reality" cap and your "I asked for evidence and now I'm ignoring that he provided it because I can't bear to face the facts" t-shirt, or just the cap?

What good do you think it does to pretend that black men aren't disproportionately responsible for violent crime in our nation? Do you think it does black people any favors? Or do you just do it because you get off on calling people racist?

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 1:36 AM

Quote:
Link?

What category of crime are you referring to?
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...by-the-numbers

Black Americans make up around 13% of the population but are over 53% of our murder victims...and since most murders are committed within ones race, you can do the math(or read the article).

Old Posted Sep 10, 2018, 1:38 AM
devout Pizzatarian

Congrats retards, you got the thread closed!

Take your political BS back to the current events shithole.

End

Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions