HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General

Old Posted Feb 15, 2012, 3:07 PM

Greater Homes name change?

Has anyone heard anything about Greater Homes lately? I live in one of their developments and I noticed that the GH name seems to be gone off signs. And one of my neighbours told me that their name is gone off their offices on the Bedford Highway. I haven't seen this myself.

Just curious if they are going through a name change. Maybe putting everything under United Gulf?

I searched the Registry of Joint Stocks and noticed that they had a change of Recognized Agent effective 08-FEB-2012. No idea if that means anything.

Thanks

Old Posted Feb 15, 2012, 3:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
Has anyone heard anything about Greater Homes lately? I live in one of their developments and I noticed that the GH name seems to be gone off signs. And one of my neighbours told me that their name is gone off their offices on the Bedford Highway. I haven't seen this myself.

Just curious if they are going through a name change. Maybe putting everything under United Gulf?

I searched the Registry of Joint Stocks and noticed that they had a change of Recognized Agent effective 08-FEB-2012. No idea if that means anything.

Thanks
I read a while back that they had leased out the majority of their space on the Bedford highway and moved their offices to the main floor of the Waterton.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General