HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture

Old Posted Jun 17, 2009, 7:28 PM
Uptown Bound

Big Name Marketers for Big Name Developers?

Hey guys, I'm working on a project right now trying to get cost estimates for marketing for a hypothetical high-rise condo project. Just to give you a brief description, my project revolves around getting cost estimates for portions of an upscale high-rise condo development. This hypothetical building would include many high-end features and would use high-grade materials in its construction. There will also be a small retail and commercial component. Some of the amenities we were thinking about might be a theater and maybe car elevators.

To find out marketing costs, I need to contact some big name marketers that have done the general marketing and advertising for large scale developments. This would also include company branding, events management, and website design. I would really appreciate all help in these sectors. I need the cost estimates for what the company would typically charge for a 12 month period (or if it applies, project lifetime):

1. General marketing and advertising (including marketing research, plan, strategy, and public relations, such as press releases) - keep in mind that we’re targeting a narrow high-end niche which may require more in-depth target marketing

2. Company branding (including logo design and project name) - We would definitely emphasize branding, as it may be necessary to rebrand throughout the project lifetime along with changes in the marketplace

3. Events marketing and expenses (As this is a high-end project, these events could involve a car lottery to those who sign contracts, catering from upscale restaurants, and other high-end incentives).

4. Event Management

5. Website Design (The website would be extremely interactive, with a flash component, ability to see renderings, floor plans, maybe a 360 degree room detailing and fly through. Also have contact abilities and RSS feeds).

I know you guys personally aren't going to know the cost information, but if you could direct me to some firms, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture