HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Asia-Pacific > Taiwan

Old Posted Jun 27, 2006, 10:26 AM
ùH

〈獨家〉工作一絲不苟 日本團隊很龜毛

記者:張惠民 攝影:黃建國 報導

為了維持高鐵的測試品質,由日本團隊組成的「台灣新幹線株式會社」,要求相當嚴格,十分龜毛!來台2年的列車,始終包著塑膠套只能坐,不能放東西;不准和工作人員以及駕駛講話,甚至上車前,工作人員得先全面討論一番後,才開始一整天的測試工作。

不管刮風下雨,要踩進700-T列車前,所有工作人員,都得全副武裝,這樣圍成圈圈,講好一天的測試計畫。

大圈圈講完,小圈圈再討論。只要列車移交台灣高鐵前,一切都得一步步,照著日本人的規矩走。TVBS記者張惠民:「日本人做事的嚴謹,可以從這樣的小地方看的出來,雖然這列車已經來了2年,不過所有的座椅都還是要用這樣的塑膠套,緊緊覆蓋住。」

就是怕髒,連椅子都只能讓人坐,不准放東西,也只能喝白開水!甚至要拍畫面,還得工作人員前面帶路,全程緊盯。

工作人員:「小心一點喔,請不要太前面。」TVBS記者張惠民:「不要太前面,都不能跟他們講話對不對?」工作人員:「對。」

不能跟司機講話,也不能隨意和工作人員說話,因為大家都得專心。只見他們站好一排,明明眼前的數據幾乎只是微微動,他們卻兩眼緊盯,還要隨時紀錄數據。

這樣嚴格的程度,連台灣高鐵人員要上列車,得一個星期前申請,還不一定會過!列車上這也不准,那也不可以,近乎龜毛的要求都是確保安全的最高準則。

--------

Sorry, no english...

Old Posted Jun 28, 2006, 5:33 AM

can u translate then

Old Posted Jun 28, 2006, 5:52 AM
Bamboo Tiger

It's just a short article about the Japanese dedication to safety and how it applies to the testing and training at thsrc.

Old Posted Jul 1, 2006, 12:21 AM
ùH

Construction V/C from THSRC:

http://www.thsrc.com.tw/images/galle...ideo_0606b.wmv

4 more months til the grand opening!! I can't wait!! lol~

Old Posted Jul 1, 2006, 8:55 AM
Utopia Society

there is no guarantee there wont be any other delay! i dont want to put my hopes too high, but one thing is for sure! i will be HSR's customer within 1 month of its grand opening!!

Old Posted Jul 28, 2006, 9:32 AM
Bamboo Tiger

MOTC touts plan on train tickets

By Shelley Shan
STAFF REPORTER
Wednesday, Jun 28, 2006,Page 2

Advertising The Ministry of Transportation and Communications (MOTC) announced a plan yesterday that would allow passengers to purchase in one place tickets for regular Taiwan Railway Administration (TRA) trains and the future high-speed rail line.
Automatic ticket machines for both the TRA and the high-speed rail will be installed at every regular and high speed rail station. Counters selling TRA and high speed rail tickets will also be available to those who request assigned seats in advance.

MOTC minister Kuo Yao-chi (郭瑤琪) said the plan is part of the administration's effort to integrate the services of the two train systems before the formal launch of the high-speed rail line in October.

The integration will first be implemented at major stations nationwide, and eventually at minor stations too, she added.

She noted that the ministry's long-term goal was to consolidate the services of TRA, the High Speed Rail and the Taipei Rapid Transit System, through the implementation of an integrated circuit (IC) card that could be used with all three services. But she added that the ministry has not set a timetable for achieving that.

"The technical part of the integration can be easily dealt with, but the different agencies will have to work out a deal to settle the accounts, which could be challenging and take a long time."

Kuo Yao-chi, minister of transportation and communications

"The technical part of the integration can be easily dealt with," Kuo said, "but the different agencies will have to work out a deal to settle the accounts, which could be challenging and take a long time."

Kuo said the ministry has suggested to the Taiwan High Speed Rail Corp that they provide ticketing services at post offices.

Kuo's comments came after the administration announced its plan last week to streamline train services, including ticketing systems.
This story has been viewed 728 times

Old Posted Jul 28, 2006, 10:34 AM
Bamboo Tiger

Airport MRT Interior:

Old Posted Jul 28, 2006, 9:38 PM

Mindblowing stuff!

Amazing! Simply Amazing!

Old Posted Jul 29, 2006, 3:36 PM
ùH

明年一月 高鐵才能到台北

聯合新聞網 記者陳怡如/台北報導 2006-07-29 03:48

台灣高鐵十月底確定無法全線開通,只能到板橋。據高鐵提報高鐵局的管制時程,台北車站到板橋站長十二公里的路段將延至明年一月底完工,高鐵通車初期將開不進台北巿。

高鐵董事長殷琪去年九月八日宣布高鐵延後一年通車時,曾保證今年十月底通車時,一定是台北到左營全線開通。據透露,台灣新幹線株式會社(TSC)昨天已通知交通部和高鐵局,台北段預定十一月才能進行整合測試,通車則要到年底或明年一月。

交通官員指出,高鐵通到台北車站才能發揮最大效益,如果只到板橋,旅客必須再花十五到廿分鐘轉乘,增加交通時間和成本。

台灣高鐵則強調,並未聽說台北到板橋要延後通車,目前仍以十月底為目標。

高鐵核心機電系統包商透露,台北地下段工程進度落後,主要卡在隧道空間過於狹窄,高鐵公司為了趕時間又未重新設計,造成高壓電線安全距離不足,一旦列車動力使用的兩萬五千伏特高壓電發生漏電,不是造成電力主系統跳電,就是號誌、通訊、消防等設備炸掉,現在只能反覆檢查、修改,已完成拉線的路段經常被迫拆掉重做。

熟悉內情人士指出,台北車站原始設計並沒有包括高鐵,遇上交通尖峰,高鐵將因月台長度不足而無法加掛車廂,另外隧道斷面較小,高鐵又使用體積較大的新幹線車廂,造成淨空不足,不僅有管線安全距離不足的問題,列車也很容易發生擦撞等傷害。

----------
High speed train debuts in Oct., however, Taipei Train station will not be ready until next year Jan.

Old Posted Jul 30, 2006, 7:01 AM
ùH

Old Posted Aug 4, 2006, 3:48 PM
Bamboo Tiger

Kidd, great video - thanks for the link!

First Bombardier APM arrives in Taiwan

Current rolling stock: Matra VAL 256

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y364EeOimN0

Last edited by Coyett; Aug 5, 2006 at 2:48 AM.

Old Posted Aug 5, 2006, 10:55 AM
Our world, our village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiwan ren

video:
impressive! thanks taiwan ren

Old Posted Aug 6, 2006, 7:02 AM
extroverted geek

Is this for service enhancement on Muzha Line? Or is it for a new line?

Old Posted Aug 6, 2006, 8:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiwan ren

video:
If anything I like the old one better. I've never been let down by bombardier but i guess they were trying to make it similar to the matra ones. I hope at least the ride is better. The Matra ride is so shaky.

Old Posted Aug 6, 2006, 10:27 AM

Thanks a lot for all the info.

Old Posted Aug 6, 2006, 3:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjl
If anything I like the old one better. I've never been let down by bombardier but i guess they were trying to make it similar to the matra ones. I hope at least the ride is better. The Matra ride is so shaky.
I too think the old one looks better. The ride is actully smooth too, but I haven't taken Taipei MRT for years, maybe it's becoming old....

Bombardier made some nice looking metro cars otherwheres before, but this new one looks cheap. I suppose it is cheap.
Unlike 15yrs ago, Taiwan want the best system, and willing to pay higher price. Now a day, budgets are much limited, and government officers are worried for being accused for using tax money to benefit specific manufactory, even if they don't.....

Last edited by shaohsiin; Aug 6, 2006 at 3:19 PM.

Old Posted Aug 6, 2006, 3:59 PM

I actually like the one piece molded design of the new cars. Notice how everything just fits together, and is not as boxy as the old version. Of course, those extra corners look cool in a retro X-Wing sorta way, but most newer designs tend to go rounded these days. I really doubt the design really reflects any compromise on quality.

Old Posted Aug 11, 2006, 9:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaohsiin
I too think the old one looks better. The ride is actully smooth too, but I haven't taken Taipei MRT for years, maybe it's becoming old....

Bombardier made some nice looking metro cars otherwheres before, but this new one looks cheap. I suppose it is cheap.
Unlike 15yrs ago, Taiwan want the best system, and willing to pay higher price. Now a day, budgets are much limited, and government officers are worried for being accused for using tax money to benefit specific manufactory, even if they don't.....
The siemens run very smooth and are very quiet, the ride to danshui is always great. I guess I don't like rubber wheels, any advantages with rubber wheels?

Old Posted Aug 11, 2006, 1:40 PM
Bamboo Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjl
The siemens run very smooth and are very quiet, the ride to danshui is always great. I guess I don't like rubber wheels, any advantages with rubber wheels?
The main advantages are that they generate less noise and have the ability to make tighter turns.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2006, 1:58 AM

[QUOTE=Australiasian]

this one is amazing!

Hi guys,
I stumbled across this site looking for latest info on the THSR, and what a treat it has been to find it these fantastic photos, congrats to you blokes on a great forum.
The arial photo in question looks spookily like the Linkou tunnels section between Taipei and Taoyuan, as I recall, 7 tunnels of varying lengths the longest being about 700m.
From a construction point of view, no major difficulties on this section other than initial logistics as they were a bit remote for access purposes. The really problematic area was the 3km mined Hukou tunnel just north of Hsinchu, that was a different tale!
For anyone with access to Google earth, the Linkou to Hukou section photos are high definition and were taken during the THSR construction stages. Viaduct piers, sections of completed decks, tunnel portals, and laydown areas for tunnels and major road bridge crossings are all clearly visible, as is Taoyuan station and approaches where the THSR goes underground.
Unfortunately the photos over the Chungli section are not HD and the really interesting temporary works section for the PC yard and launcher systems are not visible.
Easiest way to locate the THSR is to zoom down on the CKS airport and then scroll SE, THSR passed close to CKS perimeter within a km or so.
Enjoy

Gahrok

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Asia-Pacific > Taiwan