HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jan 4, 2013, 2:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townie709 View Post
I am wondering that too. Does anyone know how many stories they are structurally able to add? I hope it will be at least six and the design will be wonderful and reduce the prominence of Atlantic Place

Edit: I hope they don't take away any levels of parking for the hotel. Well, obviously the rooftop lot would be gone but hopefully no more are taken. I also hope it would be slightly taller than AP and Scotia center to offer a bit of variety and not create a huge flat-roof effect.
I think one of the conditions upon sale of the AP garage to their current owners was that they had to keep the building a parking garage. So I would assume any parking loss would be minimal. I really do wish the same people who owned AP owned AP parking, maybe that way there'd be some joint reclad of everything. But the hotel and the reclad that will go along with the garage will definitely be a plus to the harbourfront

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's