Mid october my family and I visited Berlin, capital of Germany. We stayed almost four days in the city.
It was my first visit to Berlin and way too short to really get to know the city.
Nevertheless, here are some pictures I took on the first day - Wednesday october the 18th.
1. People relaxing near Treptower Park in the eastern part of the city.
2. Hochhaus Treptower (“Treptower Allianz”).
4. Looking downtown.
5. Twin Towers.
6. Tower I top.
7. Time for a cigaret.
8. Bird feeding.
9. Oberbaumbrücke (Warschauer Strasse).
10. Fernsehturm. Highest building in town with it’s 368 meter.
11. Molecule Man.
14. Modern architecture.
15. Pedestrian bridge across the Spree river.
16. Old and new.
17. Looking versus Alexanderplatz.
18. German Dome, in the back Hochhaus Treptower.
19. Potsdamer Platz highrises.
20. A zoom-picture of the Potsdamer Platz highrises.
21. Another zoom-picture of the Potsdamer Platz highrises.
22. Sony Center and Debis Tower.
23. German youth on a field in front of Hauptbahnhof.