"Summer Stroll on the Midtown Mile"
is this weekend (June 11 - 12).
Here's the full list of activities. Tons of stuff going on.
LIVE MUSIC -- ART -- ENTERTAINMENT -- SHOPPING (POP UPS & PROMOTIONS) -- FUN FOR KIDS -- STREET FOOD
Walk the Midtown Mile and enjoy live music, art, entertainment, kids’ activities, restaurant specials, street food, pop up shops and trunk shows along the way!
Here's what you'll find from the Woodruff Arts Center to the Fox Theatre:
Woodruff Arts Center:
- Visit the High Museum's Modern by Design Exhibition
- High Museum's Father’s Day Trunk Show - Stewart/Stand Accessories (Saturday; free with museum admission)
- Madame Butterfly performance by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra (Saturday at 8 pm, Sunday at 3 pm)
Arts District Plaza (15th & Peachtree):
- Live music all weekend
- Serenbe Playhouse performances and "Ugly Duckling" face painting on Sunday (12 - 2 pm)
- Ice cream samples & demos by Spice Market
- Bring the family to the Kids' Village with a bounce house, face painting, a magician and a juggler (12 - 4 pm)
- Browse the Arts & Crafts Shopping Bazaar featuring local artists and vendors (12 - 4 pm)
W Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Join the Skirt! Magazine Creative Conference!
- Take a break with free chips & salsa when you check in on Facebook
(Mention to server in order to redeem offer)
12th & Midtown
- Everyone loves King of Pops! Pick up a hand crafted popsicle in front of CB2
- Get into shape with complimentary class passes from Exhale Spa at Loews Hotel
- Score RA Sushi coupons & free sushi rolls in front of 1010 Midtown
- Face painter!
10th & Peachtree
- Try Atlanta's favorite street food with two Atlanta Street Food Coalition food trucks.
- Shop at the "Mini" Midtown Market in the plaza on Saturday, 9 am - Noon
- Spend at the Pop Up Shops open one weekend only featuring:
Billie International, Junebug clothing for kids, Couturcycle, Natalie Grace Home, servedio designs (hand sewn jewelry), The Paperie at Sam Flax
- Get to know 999's temporary boutique, En Paris, and its great selection of gifts and unique treasures
- Shop for Dad at the Bar Denim Blues Trunk Show
- Complimentary signature cocktails
- Storewide sales!
- Cool down with High Road Craft Ice Cream specials inside
- Purchase freshly baked BAKESHOP breads at Midtown Market at 999 Peachtree on Saturday morning
My! My! My!:
- Take advantage of the sidewalk sales
7th & Peachtree:
- Visit your favorite Atlanta Street Food Coalition food trucks!
860 Peachtree (Spire building):
- Enjoy sweet treats and snacks at Jake's Ice Cream & Irwin Street Market Pop Up Shop
- Stroll stylishly with new shades from Eyedeology -- new shipment of Alexander McQueen & RayBans
- Shop storewide sales & specials
Escorpion (Ricardo Ulio's NEW restaurant on 5th & Peachtree):
- Welcome Midtown's newest restaurant and savor
$2.50 tacos & $7 Margaritas from 11 - 7 on Saturday & 12 - 4 on Sunday
All Saints Episcopal Church:
- Docent led tour of the historic sanctuary with emphasis on the many Tiffany stained glass windows at 2 pm
- The Cathedral Choir of the Cathedral Church of the Advent in Birmingham, Alabama, will present a Pentecost concert at 7:30 pm.
- Tickets are $10 general admission and $5 student/senior, and will be available at the door.
Georgian Terrace / Livingston:
- Spoil yourself after a long day of shopping with a great meal and cocktails out on the gorgeous patio
- Bring the family to the Rango movie showing, Saturday at 2 pm
- Stay for the To Kill a Mockingbird movie showing, Saturday at 7:30 pm, with a wine tasting beginning at 5:30 pm