This is a competition to see who makes the best skyscraper that is as tall as the year of the country you decide to represent got its independence.
ex. The Freedom Tower is 1776 feet tall because the Independence year of the U.S. is 1776.
1. Height must = the independence year of a country.
2. Needs to not only represent your country but have a symbol that represents the free and united world.
3. Any style is fine but it has to do with the country you picked.
3. Textures or no textures are fine.
4. 1 year = 1 foot. 1 month = 1 inch.
5. Each participant can enter a max. of 3 designs but choose 1 for the final vote.
6. Design must be original.
7. You must include an approximate floor count.
8. Roof must be under height or chosen height.
9. It can be a Skyscraper, or Freestanding Structure
10. Antennas on top of buildings don't count as part of a buildings height.
A poll will be opened on August 15th. Your Final design will be posted in the poll thread. If you wish to participate please announce in this thread.
ok Go Wild and use your imagination.