HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum.

Since 1999, the SkyscraperPage Forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web. The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics. SkyscraperPage.com also features unique skyscraper diagrams, a database of construction activity, and publishes popular skyscraper posters.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Feb 22, 2010, 8:18 PM
Uncle Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Enthusiast View Post
Did someone Photoshop out the Chase Tower in this picture? I guess they wanted the Conrad to pop.

They did photoshop that. That's crazy.

Old Posted Jul 16, 2013, 2:57 PM

Flaherty & Collins to build 28-story glass tower on former site of Market Square Arena

By Jeff Swiatek and Jon Murray
Indianapolis Star
July 16, 2013

http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...t-Square-Arena

Quote:

Update: Local developer Flaherty & Collins Properties to build 28-story glass tower on former site of Market Square Arena. The $81 million project would contain 300 luxury apartments, 43,600 square feet of retail space and 500 parking spots.

Earlier: Flaherty & Collins Properties selected to develop part of old Market Square Arena site, source says

The city of Indianapolis has picked a proposal to redevelop part of the old Market Square Arena site, and indications today were that local developer Flaherty & Collins Properties will be the latest company to take on the challenge.

Old Posted Jul 17, 2013, 5:21 AM
Yank in Tex

Whoa, excuse me! ...and Indy steps in the ring. It's about time we heard some proposals out of the country's 13th-largest city.

BUILD IT. BUILD EVERYTHING. BUILD IT ALL.

Old Posted Jul 17, 2013, 5:57 AM
Y GWIR ERBYN Y BYD

Gorgeous proposal! I do hope the rendering of the base is just kind of a place holder though, and is going to be redesigned.

-Bob Marley

Old Posted Nov 7, 2013, 8:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestcityfan View Post
Construction on the Cosmopolitan well underway (photo via DIG-B ):

Why oh why didn't they build the entire building out of concrete!! Penny wise dollar foolish!!!

You wouldn't see this in Mexico, as you can't even get insurance on a house, apartment building or motel built with wood down there! But then, if it was all built out of concrete, why would you need insurance anyway?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations