Innovative building but cheap looking due to cheap materials:
- Underside of balconies...... raw concrete showing form lines and grime that will always be present.
- cheap fake marble/granite is concrete and will stain and look shabby in a year or less
- entry has exposed concrete columns that match the u/s of the balconies and cheap veneer. Looks like sono tube posts
- east elevation is a good rendition of a tin shack...but yes it is modern
- I like the sign though...
Last edited by Empire; Oct 29, 2010 at 12:04 AM.