Well we might as well start a thread for this, with so much activity lately we don't want it clogging up the other threads.
Tender drawings have been sent out to the sub trades for final pricing, and demolition/excavation is set to begin late April, pending final approval from Ivanhoe/Cambridge. Construction is expected to last just under two years, and top out is expected in summer of 2010, with substantial completion late 2010 early 2011.
- 5 levels of U/G parking
- 25 levels of office space
- 425 000 sq ft of office space
- aiming for Leed certified Gold status
- 356' 4" from F2 lobby to top of mechanical penthouse
- 374' 11" from ground level loading bay to top of mechanical penthouse
Earlier design without the curved glass