I love Sim City 4.
- Its an amazing game! If you like Cities, you'll love this game. Zooming in, seeing the sims and cars move about, building new neighborhoods, watching what skyscraper will grow here and there.
- Impressive Graphics, very very good music. The music blends well with the game, good sound, very realalistic graphics.
- A HUGE fanbase, so much custom items like buildings/parks found on websites like Simtropolis. Plus easy to get feedback if your having issues with the game.
- I ALWAYS CHEAT, so its hard I heard if you dont cheat (my two cheats, super demand cheat: makes cities grow faster skyscrapers sooner, super money park: gives you like 4 billion dollars at startup) I could never survive playing the REAL game, then you have to deal with the whole Mayor Experience (taxes, funds, strikes, money) I'd rather get a huge load of money, and construct huge realalistic cities, mostly just to look at (sounds boring, but its fun).
- Sucks alotta time out of your life (like all games do, good thing i'm not into video games)
- LOTS of determination, it takes time to make amazing cities!
- You need a hella fast computer, Sim City will take up a huge amount of space, and it needs a fast computer for all those graphics.
I dont play it anymore, no time, plus I lost the serial code number
Oh and remember to buy the Rush Hour Expansion pack if you do buy Sim City 4, you'll defanantly need it.
Remember, I cheated, but its an amazing game, in these pics, there is a lot of custom content from trees to buildings, but its real easy to download these items (Simtropolis Exchange).