In Damascus we've rented a nice flat at the seventh and highest floor of an old apartmentbuilding near the centre.
From our balcony we had some wonderful views.
1. At the horizon you can see the Old Town.
3. Somewhere on the right you'll notice the presidential palace on top of a hill.
The snowy mountains are a part of the Anti-Lebanonmountains.
6. De holly Quasiounmountain where Kaïn should have killed his brother Abel.
From there the views over town are stunning!
8. At night.
11. A marriage on thursday evening.
12. Some shots taken from the Quasiounmountain.
And a little video of this 6 million people metropolis...: