Currently Under Construction.
• 50 stories
(originally announced at 54 stories)
• 850 feet tall
(originally announced at 925 feet)
• 1.8 million square feet (originally announced at 1.9 million sq. ft.)
• Six story “podium” building due west of the tower (originally announced at 7 stories)
• Six story atrium/rotunda centered on Harvey Avenue
• Large public park with water features
• Auditorium on the corner of Hudson & Sheridan, approx. 250 seats (not in the original announcement)
• Will be connected to the Colcord Hotel (also currently owned by Devon)
• City Center west parking garage purchased by Devon for its exclusive use and will be increased to 10 floors (from existing five).
Estimated completion late 2012
; construction start Oct. 2009 (groundbreaking Oct. 6)
Estimated cost is $750 million.
Estimated TIF district at $115 to $175 million over a 25-year life ($95 million line of credit extended to OKC in September of 2009).
Official Webcam courtesy of OKCtalk.com
Courtesy of Architect5311 of OKCtalk
.com. Future skyline of Oklahoma City pending the completion of the Devon Tower in 2012.