Location : Qingnian Street, Shenhe District, Shenyang
Main Usage : Commercial, office, hotel and serviced apartment
Total Gross Floor Area: 920,000 sq.m
* The Contract for National Land Use Right was signed with Shenyang Plan and Land Resources Bureau in August 2006.
* Shenyang City Hang Lung Plaza is located on the south side of City Plaza, along Qingnian Street, Shenhe District of Shenyang City.
* The City Plaza is the definitive landmark in Shenyang City, with the Liaoning Grand Theatre and Liaoning Museum to the east, the Municipal Government Building to the west and the central business district to the north.
* Qingnian Street runs along the centre of Shenyang City and is known as the Golden Corridor. The Corridor forms a major part of the urban development strategy of Shenyang City, the capital city of Liaoning Province.
* The newly proposed No. 2 metro line will run along The Golden Corridor with subway stations at the City Plaza and Qingnian Street.
* The construction is anticipated to be commenced in 2007.
* Office towers over 300m are to be constructed, which will be among the tallest office buildings in the Northeast provinces;
* Designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates;
* World-class shopping mall, office towers and 6-star hotels are to be built along the Qingnian Street, the "Golden Corridor" that offers direct access to Shenyang Taoxian International Airport. The twin office towers sit opposite the City Plaza, which was awarded one of the "Best National Cultural Plaza" by the Cultural Bureau in 2006.
And some construction pictures from August 26th