At the moment, one beater Corolla of which I don't have pics, and my two work trucks. I happen to have a certain number of pics handy for each of them, here's a quick selection.
For the Ford, in order,
1) at a customer's in Bécancour industrial park
2) around Amarillo TX (with a bit of snow)
3) under snow in my Sherbrooke driveway
4) at a random I-80 rest area outside Omaha NE
5) at a customer's on Mtl south shore
For the Chevy, in order,
1) towing a 8x8 cooling tower at a customer's in QC
2) in my driveway (and proving to freeweed it has a bumper Rebel flag)
3) on my street in Sherbrooke
4) somewhere in NC, towing back cooling tower parts to QC
Those are the vehicles I happen to own at the moment... because I figure that's what the thread is about. I used to be a big car guy (I'm still one, but I was a bigger one then) and have owned a few more interesting cars over the years, but at the moment it's not the case.
(FWIW -- I have no fresh pics of that system, but the Chevy has been running on WVO for over a year now.)