HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum.

Since 1999, SkyscraperPage.com's forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web.  The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics.  SkyscraperPage.com also features unique skyscraper diagrams, a database of construction activity, and publishes popular skyscraper posters.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > SSP: Local Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted Dec 8, 2010, 4:14 PM

Suzart Productions' Willy Wonka

Wow! It's been a few months since I last hung out on this site as I've been pulled into the local theatre scene which tends to suck every free moment out of you! (In a GOOD way!) And I'm actually back to plug a really cool musical production of Suzart's Willy Wonka! We're being asked to make as many people aware of this event as possible so I thought that some of you on this forum might be interested!

Suzart Productions is putting on the fabulous Willy Wonka this coming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Dec 10, 11, and 12) in the auditorium of St Paul's High School. The cast is "ginormous" - made up of loads of kids, tweens, teens, and adults. You ALL know the songs - there will be plenty of singing, dancing, and fabulous sets! It's a great event for the whole family especially if you have younger kids.

Support your local theatre and get a golden ticket today lol! I'm including a link to the video of a flashmob by the Willy Wonka cast at Carlingwood Shopping Centre last weekend. It's a bit of a fail as it was filmed with only one camcorder but hey - you'll get the idea! A ticket link is under the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cb4g_2PENc

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > SSP: Local Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation