Here is some info:
The core elements of the $12 million Multimodal Center in Boise would be housed in a minimum three story facility of approximately 75,000 square feet, including spec-office space and at least two levels of public parking. 150-200 parking spaces will be provided for transit riders and to replace surface-level
parking. The height of the facility could grow to as many as six levels if a private-public partnership reaches fruition to add more office space and parking at the facility.
Services and amenities planned at the Multimodal Center include:
• An indoor passenger plaza, including public rest rooms
• Sheltered outdoor waiting and seating areas
• A service desk to answer questions, provide information and sell bus passes.
• Information kiosks with specific information about ValleyRide schedules, ACHD Commuteride
vanpool services, carpool services, car-sharing services, bicycle-commuting maps and more.
• Public Wi-Fi
• Bicycle storage locker area
• Public art incorporated into the building design similar to the Boise Airport terminal.
• Taxi stand
• Retail space, including the possibility of coffee and food vendors
• Boise Police Department substation
• Private security officers
• 10,000 to 25,000 square feet of spec office space