54. Roberto Clemente Bridge
59. There is a barbershop in the ground floor of Gateway Towers, right as you come up on Point State Park with a wall of mirrors so I caught a quick shot of my reflection.
61. The old Hilton, now in the process of becoming a Wyndham Grand.
63. Point State Park
64. Messing with the zoom on my camera. This is up on Mt. Washington.
68. Fort Pitt Block House, built in 1764
70. The bane of the West - Fort Pitt Tunnels
71. If you grew up around here, this was probably one of your field trips - The Gateway Clipper fleet.
72. The Duquesne Incline.
73. Looking west to where the Allegheny and Monongahela meet to form the Ohio.
74. Carnegie Science Center (and their submarine).
75. I forgot they are working on the Point fountain. It's pretty much a huge mess right now.
76. Turning back around from near the edge of Point State Park, this is the view of downtown.
77. I couldn't decide if it was terrible or funny that the marker to show where the French fort was is covered in goose crap.
84. The new Gateway Center T Station in the forefront. (The T is Pittsburgh's tiny subway system for those of you not familiar with the area.
86. 2 PNC in the middle.
87. 3 PNC
88. Working on some beautification by 3 PNC. I think this was mentioned in the Pittsburgh Rundown II thread.
89. From one side of Market Square.
90. Serving and Protecting. From somewhere else.
91. One PPG Place has always been one of my favorite buildings so I apologize in advance if there are a lot of shots.
97. Heinz Ketchup Triceratops?
98. Pittsburgh Plate Glass Stegosaurus?