HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum

Since 1999, the SkyscraperPage Forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web. The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics. Welcome!

You are currently browsing as a guest. Register with the SkyscraperPage Forum and join this growing community of skyscraper enthusiasts. Registering has benefits such as fewer ads, the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta

Old Posted Feb 3, 2012, 4:06 AM
I've been around

Atlanta streetcar breaks ground

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/n...under-way.html

Quote:
The project will run through the downtown tourist district, connecting Centennial Olympic Park with the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site.

<snip>

MARTA will operate the streetcar, with 12 stops providing access to the Georgia Aquarium , World of Coca-Cola , the CNN Center, the King site and the historic Auburn Avenue corridor.

Old Posted Sep 7, 2012, 2:13 PM

That looks cool. I've lived in Atlanta for almost 10 years and never even rode the Marta.

Old Posted Sep 10, 2012, 4:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
That looks cool. I've lived in Atlanta for almost 10 years and never even rode the Marta.
Actually, I rode on MARTA before and we like it lots. I took on rail from Sandy Springs or Dunwoody to ATL Airport and it was so much easier for me.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta