HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum

Since 1999, the SkyscraperPage Forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web. The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics. Welcome!

You are currently browsing as a guest. Register with the SkyscraperPage Forum and join this growing community of skyscraper enthusiasts. Registering has benefits such as fewer ads, the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Sep 6, 2012, 2:24 PM
http://www.archiseek.com

forks warming huts getting reaaaaal warm this morning

Old Posted Sep 6, 2012, 6:12 PM

thats heatbreaking stuff, would love to have 5 minutes alone with the assh0le responsible.....cant believe that they would not be stored in a more secure location...

"I feel like I've been living in a city with no children in it, a garden left for ruin by a millionaire inside of a private prison"

Old Posted Sep 6, 2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpenner View Post
thats heatbreaking stuff, would love to have 5 minutes alone with the assh0le responsible.....cant believe that they would not be stored in a more secure location...
Really angered me too to hear this. Just a bunch of degenerates running around thinking they're cool. One would think that a more secure enclosure would not be needed for some huts but stupidity seems to prevail. Make you a deal dpenner we will take turns. If this turns out to be juvenilles again(Forks docks in early spring) maybe the Singapore thrashing should be considered since they do it for graffiti over there.

Old Posted Sep 6, 2012, 11:27 PM
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-

Wtf?

Old Posted Sep 6, 2012, 11:54 PM
y u no take me srsly

I would love to violently assault someone I consider to be guilty of a crime! In fact, if I ever see a man sexually harass a women, I will personally rape him!

Srsly, though. Enough of the "I want to break the law to deal with law breakers" bullshit.

Old Posted Sep 6, 2012, 11:55 PM
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
srsly, though. Enough of the "i want to break the law to deal with law breakers" bullshit.
amen!!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan