Dub Architects – Michael Dub
P. Odinga read the comments of the development planner.
MOVED: M. Nebozuk
Motion of support. Administrative walk-on required.
• Create a more defined residential lobby entrance off of 103 Street.
• The north podium façade must wrap around 103 Street in order to better define the corner and provide a more consistent profile.
• Articulate the podium façades that face into 103 Street and 102 Avenue in order to meet the spirit of the Heritage Area (HA) Zone Regulations.
• Consider patterning of the brick on the south façade and/or adopting the rhythms of the 103 Street façade.
• Provide a comprehensive signage and exterior lighting package.
• Create an opportunity for a ground level retail space along the north half of the lobby by moving the residential lobby vestibule southward.
SECONDED: R. Lederer
FOR THE MOTION: C. Domanski, K. Kerr, R. Labonte, R. Lederer, C. McRae, M. Nebozuk,
A. Pantelimon, L. Woodland