HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum

Since 1999, the SkyscraperPage Forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web. The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics. Welcome!

You are currently browsing as a guest. Register with the SkyscraperPage Forum and join this growing community of skyscraper enthusiasts. Registering has benefits such as fewer ads, the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture

Old Posted Jul 29, 2013, 12:07 AM

Houston-Wells Fargo Plaza-Skylobby

Hey guys, just curious, has anyone actually made it up into the Wells Fargo Plaza skylobby lately? I have tried three times now since last summer, and I never even make it close to the elevators before being hassled/ asked to leave by security. If you are making it past security, are you hiding your camera gear in a briefcase or something? Chase Tower security folk are so much more friendly!

Last edited by mlyoung83; Jul 29, 2013 at 1:51 AM.

Old Posted Jul 29, 2013, 3:15 AM
Houston:Considered Good

They have always been strict at that tower, during the color coded terror threat days, they were employees only when the level was orange or higher.

I don't know if you knew this or not but the JPM Chase Tower skylobby is even better, so no big loss.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture