I agree with Tony. For the most part the diagram section is fairly accurate (much more so than Emporis).
Tony: Here is the source for the Shangri-la height:
Its not that the 686 ft. height is wrong, its most likely the height that they are expecting to achieve unless their attempt to go to 750 ft. (which they hope to get with extra bonuses) is quashed.
- Richmond Adelaide Centre says 2005 completion (I would remove the year since its proably a long time coming)
- Quantum 2 is expected to be completed by 2008 (currently says this year)
- Festival Tower and The Uptown Residences are also 2008 completions.
- West One is 484 ft. (Emporis) plus I have heard this number from more than one source
- Murano doesn't seem to show up on the diagrams (I know they applied for an extra 2 stories, but for the mean time I would still list it as 459 ft. until something happens)
Other than those minor changes the diagrams are at the best they have ever been thanks to Tony.