HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland

Old Posted Today, 4:53 PM
Registered Ugly

Quote:
Von Ebert Brewing closing original NW Pearl District Location

New School Beer + Cider

At the end of April 2024, Von Ebert Brewing will close its NW Portland, OR Pearl district location to focus on its brewery operations and the opening of the new production brewery and taproom on N. Cook Street in the former Ecliptic Brewing mothership. Employees from the closing location have been offered jobs at the other taprooms and restaurants.
Looks like their Washington County taproom location will remain open. This is a bummer, I really liked this place. It was virtually empty every time I went in there, though.

Source: https://newschoolbeer.com/home/2024/...ing?format=amp

Old Posted Today, 6:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subterranean View Post
Looks like their Washington County taproom location will remain open. This is a bummer, I really liked this place. It was virtually empty every time I went in there, though.

Source: https://newschoolbeer.com/home/2024/...ing?format=amp
I hope the space doesn't remain vacant long, it's a great location. I used to spend many evenings there but something changed in the past year and my after work group found different digs and we haven't been back in sometime.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland