View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 27, 2024, 1:35 AM

Took another note of the connecting destinations on the screen on arrival at MSP. On a 76 seater that was full or really close to it, at least one passenger connected to:
Amsterdam, Atlanta, Boise, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago O’Hare, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Des Moines, Grand Rapids, Houston, Las Vegas, Louisville, Nashville, New York LaGuardia, San Antonio, San Diego, Tampa, Washington National
(22 destinations)

Connections info wasn’t displaying on my other recent flight.

I admit my sampling is weighted towards when business travellers are flying. And actual traffic numbers are better. Nonetheless, it points where to look, and for consistency of traffic. With that in mind:
1. I’m seeing Boise consistently there. I would not have guessed. I think most likely due to Simplot. Probably not many passengers, but consistent.
2. I’m surprised at the consistency of Atlanta. Although I’ve heard comments about it being hard to book the nonstop on less than 1-2 months notice.
3. I am surprised not to have seen Kansas City connections listed on my last few trips. Nor San Francisco.
4. No surprise that there is a consistent traffic to New York, Boston, and Chicago. Houston is a little more surprising.
5. Los Angeles hasn’t been consistent. I suspect that means schedule and capacity on the nonstop have done okay at matching market needs.