View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 29, 2024, 8:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA21st View Post
Sorry, I meant less pricy than Sherman Oaks. Yea, Ive been in a few restaurants in Van Nuys and its starting to look pretty Russian/eastern Europeaan lol. Its pretty interesting/. The Sepulveda blvd section anyway. Ive seen young Russian blondes at Sherman Way and Sepulveda recently. Theyre taking over lol
The area definitely has an international feel to it, there are very few native born around here. In my small condo complex of 9 units we have, Indian, Asian, South American (Peruvian), mixed race, black, Mexican, Armenian, and Caucasian. We are a diverse group here, but it was the similar in my Woodland Hills neighborhood , but more Persians, and much of the white people were mainly Eastern European, very few Latinos.

BTW my office is on Sherman Way, and Sepulveda the complex next door to the Mc Donald’s. I’m only there 2 days a week, telework the other days. It’s a very busy area, and I often see a lot of people walking to and from the grocery store, it’s a good area if you don’t have a car.

Last edited by ChrisLA; Apr 29, 2024 at 9:02 PM.