View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 6, 2011, 4:29 PM
So very tired...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berklon View Post
I'm not a huge coffee drinker... and I only like my home-made stuff, Horton's and McDonalds coffee. I'll tak this "weak, flavourless crap" over Starbucks and other places any day of the weak... and I'm saving money to boot. And I don't "douse it with shitloads of cream and sugar".

I never understand why people get all riled about about someone's preference in coffee. It's a beverage... you drink it... that's it. I don't see the same amount of hate over people's preferences on burgers, steaks, soft drinks, etc. In fact, it's hilarious that it bothers people so much that others like Hortons - they'll purposely come into a thread about Hortons and bash the product. We get you don't like their coffee... so why are you in this thread? Nothing better to do?
So who said it bothers me? And how do you figure I'm riled up? I just honestly don't understand how anyone can think that coffee tastes good. It baffles me. That's all there is to it. It is really so terrible tasting IMO that I can only conclude that people who claim it is good (black, especially) have terrible taste in coffee. I would claim the very same to someone who stated they prefer the chicken-fried steak at Denny's to a nice cut from The Keg. Sorry about your luck.

And yeah, it's a lazy Sunday morning, so no, I don't have anything better to do. Are you saying that only people who like tims coffee should be able to participate in this thread?