View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 27, 2015, 5:34 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
Uh, I'm right here. 'Jus sayin' says the guy who can't recognize and differentiate writing styles. Good detective work.

It speaks to the hive mind around here that anybody who takes a realistic view of Winnipeg development could only possibly be one person. Surely everybody has the same fundamentally uneducated viewpoint that's shared by the lion's share of this board.

Anyway, I'm not really that interested in commenting around here. It's tough to keep up with some of the geniuses like Ando and DonaldSmith who bring their intellect and relevant discussion points every day. And Bluenote and the Unknown Poster? Who can say enough about the erudite nature of their anti-intellectual populist spirit who would never let a confusing topic stop them from braying loudly in opposition to something they can't understand. And Pinus? This board got its whiny urban-cyclist wings when he stepped aboard.

So all of the bases are covered. Those guys alone will have you all in good stead. I imagine the compelling posts filled with relevant and topical information will be coming in spades now.
I appreciate your comments.