View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 2, 2009, 8:44 AM

Why are some people such bossy bodies? Are you the thread police. As i see it any city with a population under 500 000 counts, and Burnaby is. Vancouver is not. the thread title is not "Great Canadian skyline thread for cities 500 000 and under THAT ARE NOT PART OF A METRO." As i said, it will become gray. Abbotsford is the perfect example, it is under 500 000, but it is not technically in the GVRD, but it is on the border and talks have been in the works for it to become part of the GVRD. So what would you say to posting pics of Abbotsford, technically it is its own metro-area but in reality it is becoming part of the GVRD. This is the gray area you don't seem to realize. Look at southern Ontario for example, if Hamilton were under 500 000 and its skyline were posted some would argue that it is a suburb or Toronto.

To keep it simple stupid it should be any municipality under 500 000 people in its borders counts.

If Montreal has suburban skylines post them, i want to see them. Same for Toronto's suburban skylines that are outside of Toronto proper.

Your list is funny as well because you are not the one who started this thread in the first place. I think it is up to sparky212 to decide what goes and what doesn't.