View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 3, 2024, 6:27 PM

Quote:
The Winston-Salem Dash have entered into an agreement to sell the franchise to Diamond Baseball Holdings (DBH), an organization that owns and operates select Minor League clubs affiliated with Major League Baseball (MLB). All existing Dash employees will remain under the local leadership of current Dash President & General Manager, Brian DeAngelis. The Dash will continue playing at Truist Stadium in Winston-Salem as the High-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox.

“It has been an honor to contribute to the history of professional baseball in Winston-Salem through ownership of the Dash, and I’m pleased to pass the baton to DBH, who share in my vision for the future of the franchise and its impact on the community,” said Billy Prim, managing partner of the Dash ownership group. “DBH is widely known for its focus on investing in the local communities where it operates with a commitment to providing affordable, family-friendly entertainment and unforgettable experiences, and I’m confident in their ability to do the same for Winston-Salem.”

“DBH clearly values and recognizes the traditions and uniqueness of the Dash and will be very helpful with our overall in-game operations, ticketing strategies, branding and merchandising, corporate partnerships, and relationships with other local businesses and nonprofit organizations,” said DeAngelis. “I believe DBH will become a valued partner to the Winston-Salem community in short order. Our opening day this spring is April 9 and will be the beginning of what will become a new standard of entertainment in Winston-Salem.”
https://www.milb.com/winston-salem/n...eball-holdings