View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 25, 2018, 2:57 PM
Road Engineer Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadude View Post
This reminds me of circa 2001. A bunch of us were driving from Windsor back home and we were in the CK area. Some early 20s douche was driving like an Impala or something and blew right by us. Could see him weaving in and out behind us and continued to do the same after he passed us. Dude was smiling too.

But what we remembered was that a couple minutes before this, an unmarked cruiser passed us. We were praying that he'd fly right by him when he catches up. And sure enough, a couple minutes later OPP's got him pulled over on the shoulder and we beeped twice and shouted "karma, bitch!".
Oh yea now you remind me of early March 2017 when my friend and I were heading back from windsor to kw on a Sunday night. Boy it was crazy to see 4 cops in 69 minutes, but this epic part of the night was this:
A white pickup truck blew by us as I was being cautious and only going 118~119 kph. A minute later, from the gap under the truck in front of us, I saw blue and red turned on without any warning. It turned out that the guy got pulled. I had the video uploaded on YouTube too (long before the dash camera went dysfunct).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonysnob View Post
Yeah, if there is one section of the 401 where a driver needs to behave themselves with the throttle, it's the 401 through Chatham-Kent.
Do they let people do 119 kph or do they actually nab people at 106 kph??