View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 26, 2018, 7:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspeid View Post
I'm really looking forward to this! Winnipeg will have yet another first-class attraction for it's residents and visitors alike. When I was a young adult, if people asked me"what's there to see in Winnipeg", I might have said "the Museum...uh...maybe the zoo??". Now I don't think I could name all the outstanding attractions we have. Let's see...the CMHR, The Forks. Assiniboine Park Zoo, Diversity Gardens (coming soon!), Manitoba Museum, the WAG (with Inuit art centre coming soon!), the Hermetic Code tour at the Legislature, Exchange District (featuring First Fridays tours), The Mint, Fort Whyte. Osbourne Village, the Outlet Mall (if you like shopping for clothes!), 3 professional sports teams (soon to be four with the soccer club starting up), and I haven't even touched on great things you can take day trips to, like the Fossil Museum in Morden or Lower Fort Garry.
Don't forget Thermea, the ballet, the symphony, etc. There's also a tour that takes you to all the craft breweries around town. 5 years ago we only had one craft brewery.