HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Today, 3:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecate View Post
People won’t forget the damage trudeau did. His government has hurt and set back an entire generation of youth. People won’t forgive or forget that. They won’t forget the corruption. The won’t forget the corrupt ass traitors aiding foreign governments sitting in OUR parliament. They won’t forget being left out of important partnerships with our closest allies and friends. The damage he’s done will be felt for decades. Canadians need to first reclaim their sovereignty. Then they can begin to fix the mess and the corruption which has so clearly infiltrated the federal government and its institutions.
People on this forum seem to forget the damage Harper did.

But of course it's popular to think the current prime minister is the worst one ever, the most damaging, the most corrupt. Like the other poster said, check back in 10 years and you'll barely remember this prime ministership.

Old Posted Today, 4:37 AM

I was on this forum during the last election and went back and read the last election thread a few months ago. I don’t think there was this level of anger and vitriol towards Harper. The sense was generally that things were all right, that there were missed opportunities and things could have been better, and a fear that things might get worse. The mood currently (and I’m pretty sure this is a quote from Justin Trudeau) is that “everything sucks right now”.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada