HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Sep 30, 2016, 8:34 PM

ya no biggie.... shit.

Not making excuses here by any means. But this really goes to show how planning a project does wonders. Russ Wyatt rushed this one through with his political will. Dealing with the oil companies and CN are what set this one back and is responsible for the cost over runs. If they had waited one more year to plan a bit, they'd probably be finishing up the whole thing right now. But Wyatt had to get it pushed through for the federal funding thing.

Old Posted Nov 4, 2016, 4:17 PM

If anyone is wondering why I haven't sent a finalization to this project, it is because it has not been completed as of today. They are still playing around and patching up the mistakes that were made during construction. Therefore, March, 2017.....still does not seem out of line.

PCL did move their trailers (offices) out in September, I would imagine that they secured another job(site) where they could get FREE rent and just hookup the phones.

Old Posted Nov 4, 2016, 4:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alittle1 View Post
If anyone is wondering why I haven't sent a finalization to this project, it is because it has not been completed as of today. They are still playing around and patching up the mistakes that were made during construction. Therefore, March, 2017.....still does not seem out of line.

PCL did move their trailers (offices) out in September, I would imagine that they secured another job(site) where they could get FREE rent and just hookup the phones.
PCL moved all the crap out to south Winnipeg for the transitway project.

Old Posted Jul 27, 2017, 6:06 PM

Is this project now considered to be completed?

Old Posted Jul 27, 2017, 6:10 PM

Yeah, its done. Plessis Underpass anyways. No interchange was built as the thread title outlines.

Old Posted Jul 27, 2017, 6:26 PM

^ I don't remember the interchange element at all... are there any drawings of what was initially conceived for this project?

Old Posted Jul 27, 2017, 7:19 PM

I'm not sure if anything made it to the public. IIRC they said it wasn't feasible due to cost.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan