HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Feb 22, 2020, 3:03 AM
Starring as himself

Toronto Postcard Club's Annual Sale, February 23, 2020

I see I haven't promoted this for a few years now, but, in case anyone would like to acquire some great images of Toronto or any other city, town or village in or out of Canada, please feel free to come to the Toronto Postcard Club's 39th annual sale on Sunday (February 23) at the architecturally interesting Japanese Cultural Centre, 6 Garamond Court just NW of the DVP-Eglinton interchange. There will be at least half a million postcards from over 20 dealers from all over Canada. It's from 10am-4pm with $5 admission (free with membership). Please say 'hi' if you do come along. It's educational and highly addictive, believe me.

Here are a few postcards from my collection of a type that aren't especially expensive, representing cities across Canada (happy to add your town, village or other place, if I have it):

9046. Corner of Bathurst and Bloor Street, Toronto, Canada. [109,427] by wintorbos, on Flickr

9250. Dominion Bond Building by wintorbos, on Flickr

11476. Harbor from Citadel, Halifax, N.S. by wintorbos, on Flickr

10750. [Bridge Construction, Saint John, New Brunswick] by wintorbos, on Flickr

12511. Quebec - A view of Clairfontaine Street by wintorbos, on Flickr

8860. House of Nonsense, Dominion Park, Montreal. by wintorbos, on Flickr

11392. Post Office & Bridges, Ottawa, Canada. - by wintorbos, on Flickr

10690. Incline Railway, Hamilton Mountain, Hamilton, Canada. by wintorbos, on Flickr

8398F. Dundas Street looking West from Richmond, London, Ont. by wintorbos, on Flickr

8381F. Skating Rink, Assiniboine River, Winnipeg. by wintorbos, on Flickr

9837. Presbyterian Church & Y.M.C.A. Regina City, Struck by Cyclone June 30th 1912 by wintorbos, on Flickr

11495. A Saskatoon Residence by wintorbos, on Flickr

10157. 101st Street and Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta by wintorbos, on Flickr

10162. Grain Exchange, Calgary, Alta. by wintorbos, on Flickr

12530. Burrard Street Bridge, Vancouver, B.C., Canada by wintorbos, on Flickr

10822. Autos in Beacon Hill Park, Victoria, B.C. by wintorbos, on Flickr

In addition to views of cities, there are postcards of any topic you can imagine, from sports to streetcars to animals, agriculture, ships, maps, theatre and social history of every kind. This is the largest annual sale in Canada and one of the largest in North America.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada