View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 25, 2016, 5:32 AM
Kicking it Viking style..

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokimon View Post
Beauty as always!
That is my hotel AC Bella SKy up there in the Orestad area! It looks pimp!
Good choice - the Skybar there should also be quite good!

Quote:
Do you have any pictures of Aalborg??
Sorry no, I haven't been there since my days in the military..

Quote:
And how has the weather been this week? I land there tomorrow and I am bringing a ton of rain gear just incase as this place could be like Scotland or Ireland..
There are currently several large pressure systems circling around us - they have been forcing cool moisture down over Germany where it has been heated and then forced up over us where it once again are cooled resulting in a lot of humidity and thunderstorms..

It's a quite unusual situation that seems to continue this week.. so you are right in expecting rain sadly - the small positive part about it is the crazy pressure systems also brings the sun with it, so expect you will likely get to see it all.. with shorts bursts of heavy rain ( typically in the evening and night ) with heavy clounds and sunny periods.. might even get some foggy mornings..

( the weather here is typically very mild and doesn't change much, so it can be sunny for days or rainy for days, with the current situation it fluctuates much more than usual, for better or worse )

Temps in the daytime should range between 18 and 25C with high humidity, so that could be worse

I wish you a great trip and as always be very free to asks questions here, I shall do my best to answer them