View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 31, 2008, 4:16 PM
Only Mostly Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTinSF View Post
At One Rincon Hill...our construction plans and contracts are in place,” said Kriozere of Urban West Associates.
Last I heard, they had put a request for bids out, but I never heard whom they chose. I take it from this quote that they have selected a contractor for the second tower. Has anyone heard who that is? I got the sense it wasn't going to be a slam-dunk for Bovis even though they did the first tower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTinSF View Post
At 680 Folsom St., TMG Partners and Rreef are reevaluating the timing of plans to start a $200 million renovation and expansion of the old AT&T building, recast as Folsom Place.
Just from watching the utter lack of any activity onsite, I "knew" this was the case but hadn't seen confirmation of it. I'm guessing the same can be said for the other (and much more iconic) former AT&T building on New Montgomery. I know they had grand plans to convert it to condos, but I doubt anything will happen with that for several years.

Tiburon Miami 1 Miami 2 Ye Olde San Francisco SF: Canyons, waterfront... SF: South FiDi SF: South Park