HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Old Posted Mar 25, 2010, 6:14 PM
International

That weather is straight up depressing..

Old Posted Mar 25, 2010, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife View Post
Great shots, I am sure you guys are probably starting to get tired of this winter weather...especially since it is now officially spring. I definitely cannot wait till my next trip back there this May, that will make it my third trip there out of a four year period.

Though it is very much possible that my fifth trip to Chicago might be me moving there for college, but that still remains to be seen.
IMHO, I think this has been one of the easiest winters we've had in a long time. I'd take gray skies over bitter cold any day. This winter was not too cold at all and I think the east coast even had more snow than us, from what I've been hearing on the news. We've also had a few nice days so far, in the 60's, and we're suppose to hit mid 70's a few times next week. I hope every winter from now on is as mild as this one.

Old Posted Mar 25, 2010, 11:32 PM
disneypilled verhoevenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago_Forever View Post
IMHO, I think this has been one of the easiest winters we've had in a long time. I'd take gray skies over bitter cold any day. This winter was not too cold at all and I think the east coast even had more snow than us, from what I've been hearing on the news. We've also had a few nice days so far, in the 60's, and we're suppose to hit mid 70's a few times next week. I hope every winter from now on is as mild as this one.
man, last time I was there last month, my beer froze in my pocket. uncharacteristically, we have consistently had weather closer to chicago style winter down here this year, so for me - i'm obviously skewed to dealing with consistent heat stroke weather in the summer, and I work outside about 70% of the time - its been a brutal winter. usually there are random short sleeve (or short sleeve while the sun is on you) shirt days speckled throughout the winter...not this year.

Old Posted Mar 26, 2010, 6:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago_Forever View Post
One spring day on the Mile I was walking under a low overcast and drizzle. The Hancock deck was reporting something like 15 mile visibility.
Ground level must have cleared up because I went to Wrigley later that day.

Old Posted Mar 26, 2010, 9:23 PM
Eurosceptic

dude, you do the ultimate Chicago tours

Old Posted Mar 27, 2010, 6:30 PM
Red October standing by

kickass

-

-fflint

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos