HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Mar 2, 2013, 5:24 PM

This was my very first vehicle, it was my parents but they eventually gave it to me. I love this truck, my friends called it the Hulk because it was big, green, and mean. I could write a book of stories related to this thing, but I'll just give you the end. I had it loaded up to go off to university, made it probably 20 minutes out of town and then it just gave out. It stopped dead on the side of the road and that was it. I think I cried for a week, it was almost like losing a best friend.

This was the replacement, but I found the two doors and tiny trunk opening (huge trunk, very small hatch) to be really inconvenient. There is also a massive bar that obscures your vision as you drive, between the drivers door and the windshield. All cars have it obviously, but this thing is HUGE and nearly caused several accidents. It's now my Mom's, and she loves her little red sports car

And another in the mall parking lot (I'd prefer the Charger myself):
100_1214

So, I went back to my truck roots. It's not the Hulk, it's the Cookie Monster. It has a lot more character than I would have expected for an '07 GMC.
Here it is the morning after a cross island drive:

100_2305

And I just like this picture:

100_0753

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada