HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 19, 2013, 1:28 AM
Kicking it Viking style..

Smile Freki presents Planet Earth

Hi guys and gals.. after a year of "photo fatigue" and a lot of frustration over a former photo hosting site I'm back with a thread I've been looking forward to for a long time..

Here I will over the coming years post my favorite and my best photos from around our wonderful planet and show you some of the greatest cities it has to offer and their surroundings..

This will not be a thread with a daily post, or a 200 pics single-post thread, as I have made in the past - it will be updated regularly ( when I feel like it's due without spamming ) and always with at least 4 pics per post from multiple continents..

If you like what you see feel very free to comment - and to make requests - this helps by giving me motivation, by bumping the pics you like up the thread list for others to see and of course adds to your post count, if that matters to you..

All pics bearing the Freki-logo, or "Freki presents" text are by me and of course copyrighted - I kindly ask that no one else post any pics here and that people who want to repost or use the pics elsewhere contact me by PM before doing so..

So without further ado let's get to is shall we...

My hometown: Copenhagen

Trollryggen ( The Troll's back ) mountain in central Norway

Chicago from 'Willis Tower' ( formerly known as 'Sears Tower' )

Northern Rome

Osaka sunset

Stay tuned for more...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos