HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jun 27, 2008, 12:15 AM

looks like Weyburn will be home to a new Super8 hotel this year. a sign just went up today in the lot in between the canadian tire and the new Ramada hotel(which should be finished this month or next month). I'm going to assume this one will be four stories tall because the city just changed a bylaw saying that highway commercial properties can be built up to four stories( use to be three).

Phase three of the colliseum has begun which includes new seats, new dressing rooms, and sky boxes above new dressing rooms. They just tore down the old dressing rooms this week.

Quote:
New Car Wash and Mini-Mall Delayed

It's taking quite a bit longer than expected.

A company called Meson Enterprises is looking to construct a Big Sky Carwash and 6 retails shops next to Weyburn's Tim Horton's.

According to Architect/Engineer Thomas Yung, finding local contractors with the cities booming economy hasn't been easy as well as the designing process has bit a bit of a problem.

Yung hopes to see work on the carwash and retail outlets by August as he plans to bring in construction crews from Vancouver.

Yung adds he also has planned for another 3 or 4 projects in our city but so far nothing has been completed or confirmed.
http://www.discoverweyburn.com/index...3522&Itemid=66

I think that is all for now.

Also, did anybody watch The National on tuesday to watch road stories - saskaboom? I caught most of it, missed some because of a quick thunderstorm.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan