View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 13, 2017, 7:13 PM
Cat Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamablazer View Post
And I understand the consulting firm that is helping us with our application has already gotten about 17 small to medium sized foreign companies interested in coming to Birmingham.
I think that article also mentioned that some representative of the WTC organization came to town to do an evaluation and said that Bham had a pretty strong case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I hope that the Steam Plant would be the next biggest game changer, whenever it gets its finalized "vision" of what it will be. To me it has the most unique qualities about it and hopefully it will become a landmark symbol for the city.
If it's built out as the renderings showed it, I completely agree. But, the Liberty National... that's just SO MUCH space. Plus, it would really provide some connectivity between Parkside and the western reaches of Lakeview. It would be nice to see some higher (in altitude) activity in that sea of low-rise vacancy...

SSP Alabama Universities: Alabama - UAB - Alabama State