HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jan 4, 2024, 3:51 PM
The Vomit Bag.

The Great Canadian "What High School did you go to?" thread

Well, the thread title is self explanatory. Show your pics and share your stories.

I went to BHS, aka Beaconsfield High School, aka the Big Hunk of Shit. Beaconsfield, Quebec (West Island of Montreal).

This place was the most 1980s of all 1980s High Schools in the world. The cliques: jocks/cheerleaders, headbangers/metal-heads ["The Madman Bites the Bat!" t-shirt], punks, hippies, stoners, horse-faced girls, quasi-nerds (usually hanging out at the library), and full-force nerds (always hanging out in the computer room). The smoking area (courtyard). The Caf. Everybody (and I mean, everybody) wearing Sony Walkmans. Eighties music everywhere. Shitty Adidas bags. 3-4 girls getting knocked up in grade 9-10-11. A tragic suicide.

Fast Times at the Big Hunk of Shit.

This is what it looked like when I attended (82-87, yes, I am getting old fast):

Part of the school dates from the late 1950s (South and West wings). Extra wings (North and East) were tacked on in the early 1970s.

In all it's present glory, from Highway 20: https://www.google.com/maps/@45.4305...n-US&entry=ttu

Last edited by MolsonExport; Jan 4, 2024 at 5:19 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada